- Continuous automatic operation, requires no operator intervention, ideal for remote sites.
- Low water consumption for cleaning, less than 1% of total flow.
- No interruption of downstream flow during cleaning.
- Automatic flushing based on pressure-differential, hydraulic and electric control options.
- Removal of both organic (algae, slime, floating debris) as well as sand, grit and inorganic particles to a fine micron level.
- Each filter comes complete with housing, screen, flush ball valve, controller and DP switch.
- ASME, CE, PED available and NSF pending.
- Intelligently engineered, focusing on wear points to maximize durability and ensure maximum operating hours before required maintenance.
- Unlike competitive PVC-backed screens, LAKOS screen is fused to stainless steel plate for maximum durability.
- 304 Stainless Steel Housing and 316 stainless steel screen standard, other materials available upon request.
- Smart design, resulting in minimal moving parts and easy maintenance.
- Compact designs allow flexibility in installation position and orientation.
- Over 140 different models available, each with 20 different screen options to meet any application requirement.