HVAC Filtration Solutions
Heat Exchangers, and
LS-580 HVAC Solutions Brochure (4414 KB)
Cooling Tower Basin Cleaning
Airborne debris and other suspended particles in cooling tower water negatively affect heat transfer efficiency through the creation of deposits, which result in scale, corrosion, fouling, and biological activity. This leads to reduction in heat transfer design efficiencies and an increase in system operating costs.
LAKOS Centrifugal Separators and Filtration Solutions help remove suspended particles from cooling water thus helping maintain design efficiencies and extending the life of cooling towers, heat exchangers, chillers, and evaporative condensers.
Return on Investment (ROI) Tool:
ROI calculations prove the value of effective filtration. Download our Standard or Metric ROI tool to see for yourself.
- Cooling tower basin cleaning which aids in preventing Legionella
- Prevent fouling in heat exchangers and chillers in comfort cooling
- Cooling tower filters available in a variety of configurations (see options below)
- District Energy heating and cooling installations
- New for 2013: eSolutions Higher Efficiency Cooling Tower Filters from LAKOS - see the e-web application or read more about the eTCX System
- See column on left for complete list of most common solutions